Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Monday, August 8, 2011

Celebrity Engagement


On last Monday's “The Bachelorette” finale, Ashley Hebert got engaged to J.P. Rosenbaum. If you watched all season, you should not have been surprised that she picked J.P.

J.P. proposed with a diamond from Neil Lane worth $60,000. The ring has 3.5 carts in all- very nice!!


“Today is the reason why I went through all the good times and the bad times,” Hebert responded before accepting the proposal. “I’ve been wanting to tell you how much I love you for so long now. You mean the world to me and I don’t want to be with anyone else but you forever.”

No wedding date has been set, but I hope they last. Enjoy!

P.S.- "Bachelor Pad" starts tonight- set your DVR!

No comments:

Post a Comment