Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Shutterfly Holiday Cards



The Holidays are right around the corner and it is time to start thinking about your Holiday cards. The hardest part for me is picking out which pictures to use. I am going to use a picture of me and my husband from this past weekend. Now onto the fun part- picking a card design.

I have been a customer of Shutterfly in the past and have been picked to blog about Shutterfly's 2011 Holiday cards.

I have had great service in the past with Shutterfly and they are always there to answer your questions as well. They have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

I can spend hours looking through all the cute holiday cards and here are some of my favorites.

Modern Warm Wishes Holiday Card

Lovely Ornamental Script Holiday Card


Plaid Monogram Christmas Card



If you recently got married this is the perfect time to share your wedding picture with friends and family by sending out holiday cards. I couldn't wait for the holidays after we got married to showcase my pictures. I think I will be sending out the Modern Warm Wishes Holiday Card this year.

Shutterfly also offers invitations- think Engagement Party, Bridal Shower, Bachelorette Party and Rehearsal Party. Take a look around, they have great pricing specials as well as the cutest designs around. Enjoy!


The opinions expressed in this post are my own. I was provided 25 free cards in exchange for participating in Shutterfly's 2011 Holiday Promotion.


No comments:

Post a Comment