Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Monday, December 13, 2010

WEDDING FAVORS

So last week I attended a friends wedding and guess what the wedding favors were?

Playing Cards- How cute!!

I am always looking for playing cards and this is a great set to travel with. Since she ordered 100, they were $1.50 each. There are 12 different adorable stickers for your front label to choose from. She ordered them here. I think these cards would make a great statement at your wedding and people will be talking about them and using them well after your wedding..Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. These are great. I am deciding if we are going to have favors. Not sure its in the budget.

    ReplyDelete