Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Monday, July 4, 2011

CVS: FREE Hershey Air Delight




I was just at CVS and when I scanned my ExtraCare Card at the Coupon Machine(the RED Machine when you walk in),and it printed out a coupon for a FREE Hershey Air Delight Chocolate Bar. My store was out of the Air Delight, but they just scanned a regular Hershey candy bar and it worked. Just paid tax..A nice little treat for my drive home.

The coupon printed and expires the next day, so I suggest you pick up your FREE candy bar before you leave the store..Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment