Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Registry Items for the Kitchen


I was helping my friend add some items to her wedding registry and I thought I would share some great ideas/items to help save you money in the future in the KITCHEN.


Crockpot with a timer- Need I say more. This will help prepare meals all day

Toaster Oven- Great item to have on the counter- I use mine at least once a week

Rice cooker- We use ours ALOT- love to cook rice and then add my meat from the crockpot

Cookie sheets, cake pans and muffin tins- Making desserts are cheaper then buying them packaged. And how much fun is it to bake cookies =)

Pizza stone-Pizza nights make cheap date nights and to cut the pizza- the stone will come in handy for YEARS

Small kitchen tools: pizza cutter, meat tenderizer, peeler, etc. -Don't forget all the tools

Knives- A great set of knives will last you FOREVER.

Any other ideas- please share..Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment