Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bride and Groom Chair Covers


I apologize for the poor quality of pictures. I didn't have my camera and am using my friends pictures from the wedding last week.

You get the picture- how ADORABLE. You can find these chair covers HERE. You can use the bride and groom chair covers at your engagement party and rehearsal dinner as well. They really make a statement!!!



Beautiful and affordable flowers. Pick flowers in season and use the flowers during your ceremony as centerpieces. More to come..Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment