Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Sunday, February 20, 2011

CSN STORES



I am a big fan of CSN Stores and I am always searching for great gifts for my home and for friends. Did you know CSN Stores even sells swing sets for kids.




Check out this adorable flexible flyer swing set for only $129 with FREE Shipping.

You can see my review for my Touchless Trash can here. I am still TOTALLY IN LOVE with my trash can and everyone that comes over makes a remarkable comment. I wave my hand and it just pops open- I think everyone needs to have one. =)

I have been looking for some new bake ware and mixing bowls. You can also find great wedding toast glasses and even a personalized cake server set on CSN Stores. There are over 200 stores on CSN Stores, so there is always something for even that hard to shop for person in your life. Take a look around, I am sure you can find just what you are looking for..Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment