Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Winn-Dixie Meal Breakfast Stock Up & RED HOT DEALS


There is a great deal going on now at Winn Dixie for the week 2/23-3/1.

Buy 3 participating Quaker cereals and get 4 FREE Products:

· Winn-Dixie orange juice, 64 oz.

· Folgers coffee brick bag, 10.3 – 11.5 oz.

· Winn-Dixie Milk, 1 gal.

· Winn-Dixie glazed donuts, 1 doz.

That’s $13.65 in savings...There are some $1 off Quaker cereal coupons out there- check your coupon binders.


P.S.- I am heading to Target next to stock up on FROZEN FOOD. Buy any 7 Frozen food items and get a $5 Target Gift Card. I'll let you know what I find.



P.S.S.- ALSO, on Target.com there was a $5 off coupon on womens jeans. I hear they have some clearance jeans under $5- so I am keeping my fingers crossed..

Have you found any great shopping deals this week?..Let us know..Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. what a great winn dixie deal. Cant wait to get to my store this weekend and I have $1 off instant oatmeal coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Target last night and bought 21 frozen items for under $20 after the gift cards- wow!! Hope your trip was a success.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete