Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Sunday, January 23, 2011

My $1 Deal


I am the girl who looses earring backs all the time. Luckily I don't lose my earrings, but the backs are always getting lost.

I was down to my last two backs out of ALL MY EARRINGS. Yes, I lost a lot of earring backs.

I decided to go to Claire's to see if they sell just earring backs. Of course they do, they sell 10 backs for $5.95. Now that is a lot of money for something I loose all the time!!

I started to think outside the box and noticed they had tons of clearance earrings- mostly holiday collection, but all the earrings come with backs. I found a pack of 3 pairs of earrings and each pair had two pairs of earring backs, except for one pair. The metal ones along with the plastic backs. So 3 pairs of earrings with 10 earring backs on clearance for $1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now all of you can see the deal in this one. What a BARGAIN and the earrings I can wear next holiday season. If you need some new earring backs or just want some cute holiday earrings for next year- head into Claire's for a great deal..Enjoy!

1 comment: