Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday Movie Review: To Rent or Not to Rent


This week finally eclipse came in at the library for me...YEAA!! I am not a big twilight junky, but I do enjoy the movies. I haven't read any of the books yet(I know..I Know)...So you are wondering what I thought of the movie?

I wasn't too impressed. There wasn't as much action in the movie as I thought. Eclipse was more about Jake and Edward fighting over Bella. The ware wolfs and vampires come together in this movie. I wasn't a fan, hope the next one keeps my attention. Not worth renting in my eyes.Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment