Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Monday, March 7, 2011

Celebrity Wedding- Royal Wedding

I have talked about how you can make your own wedding website on WeddingChannel.com, and guess who even has a wedding website- Kate & William. WeddingChannel created it themselves, but it shows you what you can add and how you can update your wedding page. Check out the website here and hopefully it will inspire you to create your own. I love the countdown feature until your wedding. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. they are an adorable couple . cant wait to watch it on tv, My wedding is 2 months after, so I am just finishing up the final planning.

    ReplyDelete