Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Reese's Wedding Shoe




Reese Witherspoon is a married lady and what shoe did she wear on her special day to Jim Toth? She wore Jimmy Choo's "Macy" satin platform sandal. And the price tag on this gorgeous shoe? $645!!!

That is way over my shoe budget, so I looked for a comparable shoe in my price range and found a handful . I love this Dauphine shoe.

Would you guess this shoe is under $50- Yep from Unforgettable Moments exclusively at Payless.

See fashion doesn't have to cost you a fortune and the more you save on your wedding shoes, the more you can spend in other areas of your wedding..Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I am looking for my shoes now as I need my shoes before I get my dress hemmed. For $50 for cute shoes, hope they are comfy.

    ReplyDelete