Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Friday, March 25, 2011

Couponing preview for 3/27


Last week I started the coupon preview and sharing my couponing tips.

I get asked how I organize my coupons a lot: Here are my secrets:

I make categories in my coupon file-

Makeup
Dental
Beauty
Cleaning
Dairy
Meat
Frozen

Then I have the front and back not labeled and use that as extra. The back file compartment is for extra( i.e. batteries and one of a kind items). My front compartment is for my shopping trip. If I am heading to Publix, I have my list and my coupons that I know I am using. Throughout my shop, I still look at my coupons if I need something else or see another deal in the making.

If you have any tips or any questions on couponing, please share..Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. i am in need of a coupon binder. where should I get one?

    ReplyDelete