Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Monday, April 25, 2011

Celebrity Wedding


I must admit I am sad to see Eddie Cibrian getting married. I loved him on CSI Miami as the hottie Jesse Cardoza.

Ok, on to the wedding of the week:
Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes were officially married on Friday, 4/22. They had a small wedding with about 40 guests. Cibrian's two sons from a previous marriage were in attendance.

The couple who got engaged in December, led friends and family to believe that they'd been invited to an engagement party, but surprised the guests by tying the knot at the intimate ceremony. What a great idea. How exciting. I wish them the best..Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment