Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday Movie Review: To Rent or Not to Rent

I had "Hot In Cleveland: Season 1" on my library list for the past few months, and it finally came in. Once I learned Betty White snagged the Screen Actors Guild award for her role, I knew I wanted to see this series. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I love Jane Leeves as Daphne Moon (Frasier)and she is one of the stars in this new comedy.

The series stars Valerie Betinelli, Jane Leeves, Wendie Malick and Betty White. The first three ladies are best friends whose plane makes an emergency landing in Cleveland. They realize once they hit the local bar that men find them HOT in Cleveland and the men are real men, not the ones they are used to from Hollywood. Melanie(Bertinelli) is ready to start over in Cleveland after her failed marriage and ends up renting a home, where her friends decide to stay with her for a few weeks( everyone thinks they are in Paris still). After the lease is signed, the realtor mentions the home comes with a caretaker, Elka(Betty White). All 4 ladies get along great and are very funny together. It reminds me a lot like Golden Girls. Season 1 only had 10 episodes, so a quick watch. I am a new fan of HOT IN CLEVELAND and can't wait to check out season 2, which is on now. Worth watching..go out and get it..Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. love that show!

    maryellenb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete