Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

CVS: FREE CONTACT SOLUTION

As you know I love getting FREE Items. The more I save on essentials, the more I can spend on other items.

This week at CVS, you can purchase Complete Contact Solution for $8.99 and get back $8.99 in Extra Care Bucks. The Extra Care Bucks that print out on your receipt can be used to purchase any item in store, and they don't expire for a month! Well, the contact solution also comes with a FREE case. So FREE solution plus a FREE contact case. Those contact cases get expensive!!! I went to my local CVS tonight and the shelves were already cleared of the single bottle Complete Contact Solution. Well, next to the FREE tag, there was a BONUS size box of Complete Contact Solution ( It says: Buy One Get One FREE, all wrapped as one package)




I thought possibly since it should be the same price as the single bottles, I should try to see if it will work at the register. GUESS WHAT: It did, it rang up $8.99- FOR TWO FULL BOTTLES AND TWO CONTACT CASES. SCORE!!!! Even the cashier was impressed with my deal. On top of the BEST DEAL for contact solution, I had a $1 off coupon from this past Sunday's paper, making it $7.99 and get back $8.99 in Extra Care Bucks. If you are a contact wearer, I suggest checking your local store for the double packs. Happy Shopping..Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. great deal. I will be looking at my store tomorrow. I have ecb that I need to roll.

    lisabchi at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I scored this deal today. Thank you so much for sharing. You saved me from paying full price.

    tiffring23 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete