Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Friday, April 29, 2011

Congrats to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

AMAZING wedding. I hope you all set your DVR's this morning. Here are a few of the best pictures to sum it up:

The service was attended by 1,900 guests including government, clergy, royalty and celebrities including the Beckham's and Elton John.


Yes Kate and her sister, the Maid of Honor both wore WHITE!! Do you think this will be a new trend?


Their official kiss!


What a gorgeous cake and so fancy-Royalty!

I will have more on this week's Monday Celebrity Wedding. Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I tivo's it and so glad I did .beautiful wedding.

    amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want a cake like this =)

    ReplyDelete