Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Monday, June 27, 2011

Reality Celebrity Engagement


Two celebrity engagement post in one day. This must be good.

Well I am getting ready to watch 'The Bachelorette' tonight and wanted to share that: Chris Lambton, the runner-up from season six of the 'The Bachelorette,' is engaged to Peyton Wright, a contestant from season ten of 'The Bachelor.' I was a big fan of Chris and was sad to see him get eliminated, but everything happens for a reason.

The Bachelor family is always growing and you never know who you will meet. They have get togethers and these two hit if off last year. Over the weekend, Chris proposed to Peyton in his hometown.

Fellow 'Bachelorette' contestant, Jesse Beck, introduced the couple. I wish them the best and hope for more Bachelor weddings.

Not sure how I feel about Ashley, but I am guessing she ends up with JP. Enjoy!

2 comments: