Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wedding Gift Bags


I recently have been helping my friend organize her wedding gift bags and it brought me back to my post of my own wedding gift bags. Are you unsure on what to put in your bags or how to get the goods at a bargain price?- check out all the details here and here ..Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. love your bags. I have to start getting supplies for mine.

    Nat55coupons at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our bags were free from our local tourism office! They said "Visit Gainesville" on them, but that kept up with the theme!

    ReplyDelete