Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Monday, September 14, 2009

My FREE MOVIES Update

Last week I showed you how to get all the latest Movies for FREE. Well I finally watched all my movies and have to return them tomorrow - except Burn Notice Season 2(I get it for 2 weeks).

Fired Up- very cute, I enjoyed very much and I love the girl from the new 90210!

I love you, Man- I actually did not think this movie was as good as I expected. My husband enjoyed it more than me, but I am happy we didn't pay full price to see this in theatres .

17 Again- LOVED IT!!! I like Zac, but never realized he actually was a good actor. And who doesn't love Matthew Perry as well. The movie had a great story line and reminded me about all my high school days. My favorite pick!

Burn Notice- Gets better and better every episode- Michael Weston is HOT and I love yogurt as much as him.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I agree with I love you, Man! Not my favorite either. Too hyped up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered a ton of movies from my local library online. Saves me trip and now I get what I want. I am super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen any other bloggers who do movie reviews... this could turn out to be a big service for your followers!

    ReplyDelete