Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bath & Body Works FREE Lip Product


Take this printable coupon to Bath & Body Works while you are out shopping to get a FREE Lip Item (up to a $12 value) with any purchase.

Remember you can even buy a $1 item and get your FREE Lip Product.

Remember your EXPRESS coupon while you are out shopping. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I bought a $1 (on sale) travel size bottle of lotion and got a $8.50 lip gloss! The cashier didn't seem too happy that I got that deal, but I was gleaming ear to ear! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did some great shopping at Express and B&B Works. My sister was so impressed with my shopping deals. We both got the lip gloss!

    ReplyDelete