Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Wedding Cakes

There are many new wedding cake designs on WeddingChannel.com this month. Check them all out- Don't look if you are hungry, they all look so great!!

Here are some of my favorites











Gold Mehndi Wedding Cake

Here are some other great wedding cakes from my last Wedding Cake post. Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. All of these are beautiful but I love the last one. It's so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pick #1 as my favorite- I love Hydrangeas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one has those gorgeous dots and designs and looks so elegant. I would love to taste them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cake posts- they make me wish I had some wedding cake now- did you save your top layer of wedding cake? We di for our 1 yr!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. #3 is my fav- the design is priceless and I love Gold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choices- I love all their flowers. I am always on weddingchannel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to taste them all. I just searched weddingchannel and am in LOVE with them all.

    ReplyDelete