Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Thursday, July 23, 2009

T.G.I. Fridays New BYOB Deal

T.G.I. Friday’s has a new great promotion! Get all the details on the BYOB(Bring Your Own Buddies) deal here. Now through August 31st, you can take $5 off each additional entree when you bring your friends. That’s $5 off if you buy two entrees, $10 off if you buy three, etc. up to ten people per party!

Remember they still have the Buy One Get One Entree Free Entree coupon valid through 7/31!

Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. I keep hearing this deal on the radio- I think the BOGO FREE offer is better, b/c you only get $5 off 2 with the BYOB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. went for lunch with some coworkers- what a great deal, the place was packed

    ReplyDelete
  3. went for dinner and there was a 10 minute wait, I havent seen a wait at FRIDAYS in years. We got $8 dishes and it was a bargain. They let us use the BOGO FREE and then $5 off the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The waiter even told us about the offer, no coupon needed for the BYOB- what a great deal and saved us a bunch tonight. Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete