Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Saturday, March 20, 2010
FREE OLAY Quench- How to Submit a Rebate
There is a great new rebate for Olay Quench Body Lotion. I got to try this product FREE a few months ago and I really like it. It smells great and leaves my skin smooth and hydrated. Print your rebate form here and head into your local store to score this FREEBIE( after rebate). Purchase must be made by 4/16.
Here are the steps to send in for a rebate (for the newbies):
1. Print your rebate form above
2. Head on into your local store and purchase the product(make sure it is the right size as what the rebate is for.) Hint: Bring in your rebate form so you can do a double check before you bring the product home.
3. Fill out the rebate form- include the UPC #
4. On your receipt, circle your purchase price
5. Make a copy of your receipt as well as rebate form for your records
6. Address your envelope and place in your rebate form and receipt
7. Send your rebate off in the mail
8. Allow 6-8 weeks for your rebate check to arrive
Rebates are great ways to Save Money!!! They offer you FREE products for little effort.
Wedding Tip: Make sure you moisturize all the time- it will leave your skin feeling great for your wedding day. Enjoy!