Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Friday, March 12, 2010

Kmart Double Coupons 4/4- 4/10

Well, I have good news and bad news. The good news of course is that Kmart is having another DOUBLE COUPON DAYS in April. The bad news is the rules are a little different now.

New terms on doubling:

Manufacturer Coupons up to $2
Does not include Kmart Store Coupons
Does not include Kmart Pharmacy Store Coupons
Limit 5 total coupons per customer per day
The first 5 coupons provided by customer will be doubled

In the past my local store did not enforce the coupon limit- it used to be a limit of 10 coupons per customer, per day. Five coupons is nothing to write home about except if you live practically next door to a store, then it might be worth it. I'll post once I get more details, as I hear a rewards card might be involved to track your 5 coupons. Check out to see the list of all stores participating here..Have a wonderful weekend...Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. o how i love double coupon days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I live 45 mins from a KMart and with the 5 coupon limit...it's not worth it to make the special trip. :( Maybe next time...

    ReplyDelete