Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Friday, March 19, 2010

T.G.I. Friday's: 1/2 off Wings



If you are a BIG College Basketball fan and like Buffalo Wings- head on in to T.G.I. Friday's. They will be offering 1/2 price Boneless Wings at the bar during televised college basketball games for March Madness. You can choose from six flavors: Jack championship BBQ, Garlic Parmesan, Classic Buffalo, Roasted Green Chile, Spicy Thai, or Inferno. March 19, 20, 21, 25,26, 27, 28 & April 3, 5. Get all the details here. I would suggest calling your local store to make sure they are participating...Enjoy!

P.S.- I wont be watching much of the tournament now that the GATORS lost =(

2 comments:

  1. I know, the Gator's loss was so sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told my husband to head in. He loves their wings. what a savings.

    ReplyDelete