Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Saturday, March 13, 2010

WICKED

Tonight I am heading out to see Wicked. I have not seen this Broadway show before, so it is a real treat. Hope your all having a wonderful weekend.

Check back tomorrow for an AWESOME new product review and giveaway...Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. have fun. I saw it a few months ago in my town. LOVED IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great show.

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, I am in love with Wicked. Hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had fun. I wish it came to my town.

    ReplyDelete