Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday Movies- To Rent or Not to Rent


This week I got two movies from the library. It's so hard to find time to watch with all the great tv shows out now.

I was expecting Fame to be a little like my favorite show "Glee", but it was not. This movie is a remake(not that I saw the original), but I actually fell asleep half way through. The movie follows a talented group of high school dancers and singers over 4 years at the Performing Arts school. I would stick with watching GLEE on Tuesday nights. I'm Out.

Old Dogs starred John Travolta and Robin Williams. I laughed a lot and thought it was a cute movie. I would recommend if you have kids- they would enjoy this one. A great family night movie. I'm in..Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment