Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Sunday, July 25, 2010

CVS: FREE Wedding Photo Album


Starting today, CVS has an AWESOME Deal for a FREE Photo Book, aka FREE WEDDING Photo Book for all the brides out there.

You need to have a CVS card. Purchase a photo book for $7.99 and get $7.99 back in Extra Care Bucks(these Bucks don't expire for a month). It says limit 1, but usually the limit is higher. After you purchase your first book, check the bottom of the receipt to see if it says "offer limit reached" or if you are allowed more.

These photo books would be great for parent/grandparent wedding photo albums. I made a ton last year for my family. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I made a book today, super cute. What a great deal- I LOVE FREE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great deal! Thanks for pointing this out. Tomorrow I go to CVS! That gift idea is great too. Being a mom & grandma, I love getting these kind of gifts!

    ReplyDelete