Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Thursday, July 1, 2010

How To Make Your Own Wedding Cake



Since I am not a baker and I have no idea where to begin on how to make a wedding cake, I found a great article from TLC here. If you are planning a do it yourself cake, this article should be a big help.

If you need more cake inspirations- check out pictures here...Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. great article. dont think ill be making my own cake, but i like the option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always so fascinated with bakers- wish i could!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a baker, and will def need to try this in a smaller scale, maybe a cake for my friends engagement party.

    ReplyDelete