Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Friday, July 30, 2010

How Much Will Your Wedding Cost?



I have found a great new website to help you figure out on average how much money you need for your wedding. Check out: Cost of Wedding. The wedding cost estimator here, lets you answer 15 questions on what kind of wedding you are planning.

I did the cost estimator and it said "for my area. the number of guests (150-200), and the items selected, the estimated wedding cost is between $33,679 and $56,131 for a Formal wedding."

I think this gives a very good estimate. There are always ways to save and many DIY projects, but I think many brides have unrealistic ideas of what their dream wedding will cost.

If you have been following Saving Money for a Wedding over the years, you will see that there are many ways to save money on an everyday basis as well as for your wedding.

Try the calculator out. Next month I will be featuring cost estimates for each area of your wedding to help give you a better idea and budgeting strategies..Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. It is so hard to budget for our wedding as we are having it in our hometown state, but live 3 hours away. Like the tool though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very easy to use, I think it is a little off though, since it asks for your rings in the $$.

    ReplyDelete