Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wedding Gift Bags

Drum Roll Please....Gift Bags came out lovely. All my hard work paid off!!!
We wrapped up our welcome letters and they were a hit!

The finished products!!

I also added directions on how to get to the wedding from the hotel- a nice added touch just in-case our guests forgot to bring the pretty directions from the invitation.Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. That look great. I'm starting to stock up on things to fill mine with. They're pretty cheap if you coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bags- wrapping your letter is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how organized you are. Hope you had a lot of help- great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great post. I made my bags like yours- on a budget and they looked great

    Lilyanne

    ReplyDelete