Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Monday, May 25, 2009

Wedding Guest Bags

This week I have the pleasure of making the bags for all my hotel guest for our wedding. I have been stocking up on supplies over the last month.


Dollar store bags 2 for $1



Tissue paper on sale at Walgreens 3 packs for $0.99
(each pack has 24 sheets)




Pink ribbon $0.99 @ Michaels' craft



Computer paper from WalMart $2.50
(24 sheets)
I will type my Welcome Letter for my Guest on this pretty paper



Snacks for each bag- My stock pile


I'll be stuffing the bags all week-I will show you the finished products later..WISH ME LUCK!!
Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Smart gal! Can't wait to see the finished product. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the finished bags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a great start- GO GIRL you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute bags and great stuff, good luck finishing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How are the bags coming along..I need to do mine soon..love the stuff u put in them =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have help! Can't wait to see the finished result!!

    ReplyDelete