Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Coupon organization 101

I am sure everyone organizes their coupons a little different, but I thought I would share my way. I purchased a pretty pink coupon organizer from Wal-Mart.

First, I like to cut all my coupons from the Sunday paper. I then organize them on the floor into categories. My 10 categories are: Make-up, Frozen Foods, Snacks & Juices, Meats, Cleaning Supplies, Dental, Razors, Paper Goods, Beauty, and finally Restaurants.

As I put my new coupons in, I look for any expired coupons.

My organizer has a front area- this is what I call my "TODAY" shop. I'll put in the coupons I plan using this week to make it easier. Of course, when I see a great deal while I am shopping, I dig through for a coupon.

I would love to hear how YOU organize your coupons. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment