Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Olay Offer- FREE Products

Wow- there is a great deal out there for Olay Regenerist products. In the Sunday paper on the back page of the P&G coupon ad, it tells you to go to Olay.com for details on how to receive a $15 gift card. Here is the link: http://www.olay.com/Club_Olay/dec2008/images/OLAY820_giftcard_form.pdf .

This week at Walgreens they have Olay Regenerist cleansers BOGO 50% off. I stopped in tonight and bought two cleansers, they were $9.99 & then the second one was $4.99. Then I used the $5 off 2 cleansers coupon from the P&G ad. I will also mail in my receipt for a $15 gift card back.
So I paid: $14.98- $5.00= $9.98 - $15 GC= make $5.02!! My Walgreens still had many cleansers left- so hurry in and get yours. Have you done this deal yet..let us know. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment