Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Monday, December 22, 2008

My Kohl's trip

So I took a trip over to Kohl's to see what I could find. I had my $5 FREE coupon and my fiance had his. We walked around the store to see what they had. I found a 12 pack of wash cloths on sale for $4.99. They were originally $9.99 and now 50% off. So the wash clothes were FREE with my coupon. My fiance said he needed a cheese grater- so he found one that was $7.99 with 25% off, so the total was $5.99. After his coupon- the total OOP was $1.05. I was VERY happy with our trip. Have you checked out Kohl's in your area? Let me know what you find and remember to sign up for your FREE $5. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment