Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Kohl's coupon

Kohl's just opened a store in my area. I have yet to check it out, but now with a FREE $5 gift, I will be on my way. Visit Kohls.com and towards the bottom of the page you can sign up for email alerts. Once you sign up, they email you a coupon for a FREE $5 off any purchase. Yes, you could find something for $5 in store and pay nothing!! Also, if you prefer to shop on-line, they send you a 10% off coupon for Kohls.com as well. It takes up to 10 days to receive the emails. Now that I have my coupon and I signed my fiance up too- so my 2 coupons, I am ready to visit Kohl's. I will let you know what I find. Are you a Kohl's fan. Let me know what great deals you have found. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment