Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays to you and your family. I hope everyone is enjoying the "DAY OFF" and spending time with friends and family.

There are some great deals on-line today @ Kohl's and Macy's for the After-Christmas sale. Save 20%-65% off.

JCPenny has a great sale going on tomorrow starting at 5:30am. There are doorbusters from 5:30am-1:00pm. There will be coupons in the paper for $15 off $75 or more, and $10 off $50 or more.
One great deal I noticed is $19.99 for any size fleece or microplush blanket( reg. $39.99-69.99). WOW!!

I will be at work tomorrow, but let me know what great deals you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment