Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Sunday, December 14, 2008

PUBLIX- Happy Holidays deals

There is a new Publix flyer out in stores. Advantage buy savings are effective from December 13, 2008 through January 9,2009! Here is what the cover looks like:



Also here is a page from the flyer with the best deals:


I ran into Publix and needed Salad dressing. I had a rain check for the Kraft dressing, as they were out at my Publix last time they were on sale for BOGO FREE. So I got a Free BBQ and a Free Dressing- and only paid for one dressing. I just love Publix! Let me know if your Publix has put out the new ad yet. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment