Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Another Blog Award =)



I received another BLOG award yesterday from Livin Life 13 Weeks At A Time and then again today from Joyful Money Saving. Thank you ladies so very much.

I am so excited!! Now I want to share it! Enjoy!

Here are the rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 10 blogs that you think are lovely! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I have many favorites, but here they are:


Bride On a Budget

Addicted2SavingMoney

Latina On a Mission

The Frugal Kennedys

Coupon Cravings

Deal Seeking Mom

Fiddledeedee

Money Saving Mom

Bargain Fun

it's gravy, baby!

5 comments:

  1. Aww...thanks for the reward! I'll post my 10 tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! That's really awesome!

    Will let you know when I post mine!

    When are you getting your Twitter and Entrecard? You won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award and thank you for thinking of me! It's my very first blogger award and its also from one of the first blogs I started reading - YOURS! Not getting married but love reading your blog, you have tips that EVERY woman can use so GRACIAS/THANK YOU!!!!

    Will have to give this some thought so I will post it sometime this week =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thank you so much. I've never received an award before. So cool, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you like the award and my scrapbook pages :) I did some of my wedding too!

    ReplyDelete