Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Thursday, May 7, 2009

KFC: Grilled Chicken Coupon

I was wondering if anyone got to use their KFC FREE coupon from Oprah. I printed mine and when I tried to use it last night- the store said they were not accepting any more coupons for the day. I called back today and they are not accepting them again. Anyone have any luck?? Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. I didn't get to use mine yet- I called the store near me and they said they ran out of grilled chicken. This is not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They wouldn't take my coupon either. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did find out that the corporate KFCs will take the coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are now giving rain checks.

    ReplyDelete