Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Arby's FREE FOOD Wednesday


I was in my local Arby's today and noticed a sign up for FREE FOOD w/ purchase WEDNESDAY. This deal is going on all summer long. Here is the list for the next few weeks.


May 27 - Free Regular Roast Beef with any soft drink purchase
June 3 - Free Iced FruiTea with any sandwich purchase
June 10 - Free Roast Chicken Club with any soft drink purchase

I am not sure if you need to sign up for the Arby's extra club or not- but I would recommend you do so.

Stop in to your local Arby's today and let me know if you get this deal..Enjoy!

1 comment: