Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ring Bearer Teddy from The Rosemary Company Review



Having trouble finding a great gift for the ring bearer in your wedding? The Rosemary Company has got your covered. They have the most adorable Ring Bearer Teddy which comes with a #1 Ring Bearer pin for your little man to wear!!!


Ring Bearer Teddy


Honestly have you seen anything cuter? He is dressed in a tuxedo and the heart-shaped pillow can be used to hold the rings during the wedding ceremony. The teddy is 10" sitting. The bear is very soft and cuddly and great for all children (ages 3+). Right now you can order this adorable Ring Bearer Teddy for only $12.95. Get yours today.




They also sell the matching Flower Girl Teddy. This teddy comes with a pin that says "Beary Special Flower Girl." She carries a bouquet and looks just as soft and cuddly.

You can get all your fun and fanciful gifts and favors from The Rosemary Company. Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. My daughter bought one for her ring bearer and it is a great bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to get the pair for my wedding. I havent seen anything so cute in the stores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pins they come with- makes them extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got one for my nephew- he loves it. Its a manly bear and super cute for a 3 year old!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a deal! So glad I saw it on your site. I'm going to order both bears for my daughters ring bearer and flower girl. Thanks for highlighting such great ideas! Btw, the rosemary company has some other great favors I'm ordering for the bridal shower.

    ReplyDelete