Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day- Walgreens Deals

There are some great deals @ Walgreens this week that I am planning to get:

Remember there are NO MORE Easy Saver Rebates, now they have many more Register Rewards deals. Here are a few of my favorite deals this week.

Sure Antiperspirant/Deodorant, $1.99 - Mens coupon from 5/3 save $1.50 = Final Price $0.49


Buy 3 Axe products and get 1 movie ticket, buy 5 Axe products and get 2 movie tickets.


Kellogg's or Kashi cereal, 3/$10.00, Receive $3.00 Register Rewards (RR)
There are many coupons from the 4/5 paper and some printable coupons that make this deal great. = Final Price varies


Colgate Max Fresh or White Toothbrush or Toothpaste, $2.99, Receive $2.00 RR
Use the $1 off coupons on Toothpaste or Toothbrush from 4/26 = FREE


Roots of Nature Hair Care, $6.00, Receive $6.00 RR
Printable Coupon save $1.00, Final Price= Overage $1.00

Have a wonderful Mother's Day and check back later tonight for a new giveaway. I am so excited for this one..no hints, you will have to check back to see what it will be. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I am heading to WAGS this morning..I can't wait to see your surprise giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did my WAGS shop today- made $2 in RR- great deals this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Roots Hair Care is great!! My store was stocked

    ReplyDelete