Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wedding Cakes

I have been searching for wedding cake designs that I like and I found the wedding cake gallery on Brides. com. How does one choose- as they are all so beautiful. Here are my top 5:





Check out the full gallery here!! Let me know your favorite..Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I just love wedding cakes. sometimes I'll google them and just take in tons of pics.
    they're just so pretty, they're almost hypnotizing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Like the blue one, but it looks expensive!
    Tracey C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the 2nd one looks the most "fun!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I will take all of these wedding cakes...and a fork!

    ReplyDelete