Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Sunday, November 22, 2009

2009 Holiday Gift Card Deals

With the holidays around the corner, many stores have awesome gift card deals.

Most restaurants have some kind of gift with gift card purchase. It can be anything from buy a $50 gift card and get a $10 gift card FREE or even some free products. I compiled a list of deals I have heard about. Not all deals are in all areas, so I would suggest calling first before you head over. Also, some restaurants are great where if you purchase a gift card you can use it that same day, others have date restrictions.

Restaurants are assuming your are purchasing a gift card for someone for the holidays, and then they give you a BONUS card to use yourself. If you need to buy a gift card this is definitely the way to go, but you can also just buy the gift cards for yourself. For example if you buy a $100 gift card and get a $25 Bonus gift card= $125 worth of food for $100= 25% discount!!!

Here are the deals, Please feel free to let me know in the comments of others or if the deals have changed:

Chick-fil-A: Buy a $20 gift card- get a FREE 2010 calendar full of coupons. More details here.

Buca di Beppo: Buy a $100 gift card- get a $25 Rewards card FREE..More details here.

Boston Market: Buy a $25 gift card- get a $5 gift card FREE..More details here.

Borders: Buy 2 $25 gift cards- get a $10 gift card FREE..More details here.

Carrabas: Buy a $100 gift card- get a $20 gift card FREE...More details here.

Bonefish Grill: Buy a $100 gift card- get a $20 gift card FREE...More details here.

Outback Steakhouse: Buy a $100 gift card- get a $20 gift card FREE...More details here.

P.F. Chang's: Buy a $50 gift card- get a $10 gift card FREE..More details here.

Enjoy and I have a great gift card giveaway for my lucky readers later in the week!

4 comments:

  1. Moes has buy $25 gc, get a $5 Bonus gc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up my Buca GC today. I'm giving my sister the $100 gc and keeping the $25.Thanks for letting me know, she loves that place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Champps Americana has buy a $50 gc and get a $15 Bonus card. This is the best I have seen. Thanks for your list. I am making my gift card list now.

    ReplyDelete