Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Alfred Angelo Dress Sales


Are you still searching for your Perfect Wedding Dress and Bridesmaid Dresses? Well, Alfred Angelo has all Wedding Dresses $100 off and $20 off all bridesmaid dresses though Sunday, 11/29!

Wow- I haven't seen a deal this good in a long time. I personally did not shop Alfred Angelo for my wedding, but I have heard great reviews on their gowns. Get your coupon here and find a store near you.

Remember ladies, finding your perfect dress takes time and patience. Enjoy dress shopping as you will only(hopefully!) do this once in your life. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I got my dress and all my bridesmaid dresses there over 2 years ago and was very happy with the quality and my bridesmaids were very happy with the price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my bridesmaid dresses there and my girls loved them. Very affordable and with an extra $20 that is truely a great price. They have styles for every body type.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my dress at David's due to AA being higher in price. The dresses are very similar at the two. I would recommend checking both places before you decide.

    ReplyDelete