Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Friday, November 13, 2009

My Library Find


I was so excited that the book L.A. Candy came in to the library this weekend. I had this book on hold for the last month and its finally my turn. I also picked up I love you, Beth Cooper. I'll let you know how the book and movie are next week. Have you seen this movie or read the book yet? What have you got from the library lately?


Check out my last movie review here...Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I watched Clueless from the library last week..I love old movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got a load of books and picked up The Ugly Truth for me and Hannah Montana for the kids!

    ReplyDelete