Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Free WiFi this holiday season at Airports

Everyone is getting into the Holiday Spirit, and Google announced they are offering FREE WiFi at 47 participating airports and on every Virgin America flight. Just bring a WiFi-enabled laptop or mobile device and stay connected to family and friends for free while you travel now through January 15, 2010.

This will make my holiday traveling much easier and keep me up on my blogging. There is also a photo contest..Get all the details here...Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. im traveling this weekend. now im goin to bring my laptop during the layover.

    ReplyDelete