Welcome to Saving Money for a Wedding. This blog was created to help you find GREAT money saving deals, learn about GREAT new products and details on how to plan the BEST wedding ever. Sit back and relax, I am glad to have you here.
Custom Search

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Costco Gift Card Deals


I like Costco, but don't shop there that often since I usually find the same or better deals at my local stores.

Costco has 12 restaurant gift cards on sale for 20% off. Most are $100 gift cards for only $79.99- this is a similar concept to my 2009 Gift Card list. I have not heard of all these restaurants, but take a look at them here. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I stopped in to Costco and picked up gc's for my parents. I can't be with them for the holidays, so I hope they can use the gc to have a nice dinner out on me. Costco was stocked with these deals. ALl were $79.99 for a $100 gc. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete